We start this phase by establishing a key user team (promoters) in collaboration with the top management.
We hold a kick-off meeting with the selected key users.
The selected key users then receive training from us on the Lean standard methodology “SIPOC” (Supplier, Input, Process, Output, Customer) in accordance with VDI 5600.
We also work with the key users to examine the processes coordinated with the top management.
The aim is, within existing systems, to localise and quantify
- Absent or deficient mapping of company processes
- Breaks in the information flow within and between processes
- Redundant information retention within and between processes
- Absent or deficient evaluations, workflows, lack of escalation management to control and monitor processes
- Absent or deficient BI or AI functions to support employees when working in the corresponding processes.
In addition, the missing or defective machines or measuring system connections in the corresponding processes are assessed with the key users.
The result (performance specification):
- A prioritised list of possible digitalisation measures incl. ROI assessment
- The effect of individual measures on the existing organisation and on the work instructions
- An estimate of internal workloads to implement individual measures
- A general schedule for the implementation of individual measures
- An approval application for individual measures.